Regular meetings are held in London on trolleybus operation and history. Non-members are sure of a friendly welcome. Light refreshments are available. There is a small charge to defray costs.
Meetings are held at the premises of The Model Railway Club, 4 Calshot Street, London N1 (nearest Underground station: King’s Cross), normally on the third Wednesday of each month, commencing at 7:00pm. There is no meeting in August. In May the meeting usually features a London subject and the date and venue are subject to change. The future programme is set out below and also appears in each issue of Trolleybus Magazine.
FUTURE LONDON MEETINGS:
- 15th January 2020 Peter Haseldine Trolleybuses in Spain
- 19th February John Zebedee - Seven Countries which had or have
only one trolleybus system at the time of his visit.
- 18th March Graham Bilbe subject to be announced.
- 15th April Ashley Bruce Digitally scanned photographs
from the NTAs collection of Robert Mack images of British trolleybus
- 20th May Eddie Dawes Have They Diddled Us?
The story of London Uniteds trams and trolleybuses.
- 17th June - Martin Eady A further look at system closures
from 50 years ago.
The right is reserved to change the advertised programme in the event
of unforeseen circumstances arising.
The Association welcomes offers of presentations for meetings from those
who can provide a particular insight into trolleybuses and their operation,
present or past. Please initially contact our London Meetings officer,
John Parkin, on email@example.com
to discuss any suggestion that you have in mind.